Chocolatey peanut buttery scrumptiousness using GF graham crumbs making these yourself ensures you know exactly what ingredients are going into the dessert.
Reese’s Peanut Butter Bars (Squares)
- 1/2 cup butter melted (or Earth Balance margarine or vegan Becel)
- 2 cups Kinnikinnick graham cracker crumbs (or food process the Whole GF Graham Crackers)
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 1 heaping cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 pkg semi sweet chocolate chips (1 1/2 cups)
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips in a bowl
- Pat into 9×13 pan evenly
- Pour Chocolate chips on top and broil for 2min until chips glossy – pull out and use a knife to spread the chocolate smooth or melt chocolate chips at 50% power for 1-2 min – stir and pour over mixture.
- Let stand at room temperature until chocolate cools approx 5 min – score chocolate topping with a knife – refrigerate 1 hour – cut along score before serving